If you would like to get access to the Dropbox folder we use for distributing the Alpha versions, send email to “mpogue at zenstar studio dot com” (replace “at” with @ and “dot” with “.” and delete all the spaces) with your email address!
If you want something a little more stable than the alpha 7 version, scroll down to the download links for Beta 0.9.1 below.
Cool stuff in alpha 7 (compared to alpha 6):
- “visual indicator only” option for patter and break timers
- Hot key customization in Preferences
- Hot keys added to allow remote Bluetooth control of music (using Karabiner-Elements on Mac OS X)
- User-selectable “flash call” timing
- Easily backup your entire Music Directory to a flash drive, along with the app (Mac OS X only)
- Tag filtering: “-” for exclusion, “#” to limit search term to tags only
- A couple new sound FX (“short bell” and “ding ding”)
- Sound FX are now played as you choose them in the menu (so you can hear what you’re choosing)
- Undo (Cmd-Z) and Redo (Cmd-Shift-Z) in SD
- Export Song Play History option, to help with copyright compliance (e.g. in Germany)
- Lots of minor bug fixes